Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm back!

As of Tuesday night, I am academically free!

Until summer classes, that is. But maybe once they start, the workload won't be as heavy as mine during the spring semester and I won't neglect the blog. Just in case, I'll try to step it up with updates in the time between now and then.

You'll be glad to know that since my last sugar snafu, my eating has been without mishap. I am still sugarless! Speaking of which, I've got a quick story:

The other morning, while I got ready for work, I stood near my mom's mug of coffee. I'm not a coffee drinker. I don't taste it. I don't make it. Nor do I pay attention when others do. So, I had to ask her.

"Do you put sugar in your coffee?"

She said yes.

And I knew it. Wanna know how?

Because I could smell it. I wonder if that's a sign of my sensitivity to sugar now that my body's not used to it!

I could be wrong, of course, but I really don't remember ever getting a whif of coffee and knowing the difference between it with and without sugar. Interesting, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment