Sunday, December 20, 2009

Addendum to last night's post.

So, if you read what I wrote last night, you know that a Tortuga chocolate rum cake is the last thing I ate before going to sleep.

For my own sake (since I can reference this in 2010's times of temptation), I think it's important that I also share the following: This morning, I woke up feeling like crap. Coincidence? I think not. In fact, I know not, because it happens every time. Also, I dreamt all night that I was at Charles Trippy's Halloween-themed wedding, which is funny, but not as relevant.

The moral? Hard though it'll be, it'll be good (not just for me, but for others) to see what life is like without sugar.

2 comments:

  1. Are you actually friends with Charles Trippy? Also, I didn't realize how big he had gotten until you posted that link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I barely know him! We had a class together during undergrad, though. The Internet and Society, oddly enough!

    ReplyDelete